Sunday, November 22, 2009

She's In Love With the Boy


I had a interesting weekend with many different friends and different conversations and fun things and one ER visit, but overall fun except I missed my hubby! I LOVE being with him! Even if it is just watching tv, trying to talk over the kids, watching the kids beat him up(or try), practically anything is fun with him. I missed him, I wanted him there. He went with my son who was having breathing troubles last night and stayed with him in the ER for 4 hours until 2 am this morning, he is the one who helped put his grandma's boiler in all day yesterday, took Ashley for a date night on Friday and still managed to shop, help a friend with electrical and be nice all day today, of course the race being on helped. What a man! Thank you Lord for this man, who let me hang out all weekend with friends and still got it all done! What a blessing!


No comments: