Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Day Sunshine

Today was a good day. The youth put on a service and I got to watch them express their faith through song, drama, Scripture reading, desire to serve and listening as God's Word was presented. I got a nap. Watched part of a race, part of a game, hung out with a good friend and really had a good day. I wish all days could be like this, but it will make me more thankful when I will look back at this when the day is not so great.

God is in control of everything! I am so happy about that, even with my control issues. I know He has a plan and sometimes that plan might get difficult, sometimes I will even reject the plan, refuse to acknowledge that God has anything to do with it but ultimately, in the end I know He is in control! Hallelujah!

No comments: