Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Look So Good

So this past week thanks to the Internet, I have reconnected with 3 friends from college. 2 were roommates from when I met, got pregnant by and married my ex. They looked at my pictures and my last name and quickly got that we were not together and they said, man you look so happy now that you are not with him. Now I am not sure I look good as the title said but I am definitely a different person. Good feeling to know that inward change can be shown outward!

I forget who I was when I was in college, because I define myself as who I became. It was nice to be reminded that I wasn't always afraid of being myself and that I let people in so much easier in college. I thank God for those people who cared about me despite the road I was choosing and see that I may have been better for it in the long run.

No comments: