Friday, October 2, 2009

I Get So Emotional Baby!

The ups and downs of womanhood + rain and cold weather = strange mommy. What a week! Change is in the air! I need to deal well with change, I need to accept it, expect it, embrace it. It is going to happen in so many levels of my life, it seems almost daily it does.

I really want to be organized this season and yet I am still missing some gene that holds the DNA for that. I need to be happy, content with who I am and what gifts God has given me (working on finding those gifts). Yes, it has been one of those weeks. Not a crying, woe is me week but a huh? what is going on? week.

Now, any ideas on what I should be for Halloween? I have my 'Ugly Betty' outfit that I have not worn yet, but any other ideas?

4 comments:

Dana said...

Who's Ugly Betty? A character from somthing or what?

Dana said...

Oops ... mis-typed SOMETHING :)

Bren said...

It is a show with America Ferrara? and I kind of look like her.

Carey said...

I vote for Ugly Betty!! You'll be giving out autographs!