Thursday, January 15, 2009

Walk This Way, Talk This Way

I often feel like a teen who is disobedient when I don't want to conform to the way people want me to. I know that I should be grateful for all I have and should be positive - who loves a 'Debbie Downer' but sometimes things get to me and I want to vent. I just need to make better choices of how I vent and who I vent to but I think it is helpful to the family if I get it off my chest and move on.

I have appreciated how people are teaching me to pray! Pray always, pray before you speak, pray when you are worried, pray for those you are fighting with, pray for your children, pray for healing for those who are sick, pray for patience. Many other things yet to learn!

I know I am not the same mold as most, but I hope to only be like One and I will always be working on that.

No comments: