Sunday, December 14, 2008

Silent Night Holy Night

One mother's dream to have a night that is silent - the whole night of sleep. Another mother's terror as they worry should I check on them, are they really OK. Another woman's hope to have a child to interrupt their sleep, to worry about, to love. It is amazing the stories there are about how woman have been blessed with their families and how I have never heard one that wishes the kids have not been there at all. So this moment I will pray for those kids and those mothers who wish they had different families. I know that there are kids who endure abuse and neglect and I wish I could financially take them in my home and love them, but I will pray. Pray that their night is silent and they will know a Holy God who loves them so much. I will thank God for that Baby and those parents who choose to be obedient and follow God in love on that Silent Night so everyone may know Peace!

No comments: