Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love and Marriage

Our Thanksgiving was full of fun and a relaxing date-filled weekend. My kids each got a 'date with daddy' this weekend and had fun. Our Thursday was spent at my sister in laws and there was lots of fun, food and relaxation. I always laugh as everyone has a story about what wacky thing your family member did or what really got on your nerves, but I must admit that I still love Steve's family and how much they love my kids. I am very thankful.

We got to spend some time with friends that have become family and that was great to enjoy an evening with people my kids consider family and Ashley really started treating them like family by starting to be a bit sarcastic but now they know they can hand it right back to her!

Sunday we read as a family for Advent and it was a moment I won't forget, particularly because it may never happen again. I love hearing my kids tell about Christ coming to earth!

No comments: