Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We are Family

I have been a mother for 13 years. I have grown so much from watching my kids become real little people. I have watched them learn to speak, walk, run, read, show self-control, love one another, love God and love me (even when I do not deserve it). Some days have been better than others but their smiles always warm my heart. God is so great to allow these beautiful people in my life even if it is going by so fast. My oldest now is 6 inches taller than me and probably smarter than me, but she can never love me more than I love her. They may hear me yell as they run through the house, roll their eyes, pick on each other, but I am still taking in every minute that they give me. I wish I could remember more often that they will only be this age once and I should cherish it.

1 comment:

Design Blog said...

It is blogs like this that make me wish I was not still single.

Kids are amazing! (-: