Friday, February 22, 2008

Dream, Dream, Dream

I have lots of dreams floating around in my head lately. Mostly tropical places and warm sun not in a parka. Dreams of health, family being home and together, my friends finally getting their dreams met, and dreams of energy. I look at my life and see that I have a lot.

I was pulling in my driveway the other day and thought back to when I lived in an apartment in Virginia and paid $275/month and we barely made it and now I am back in my old neighborhood - something I never thought would happen. Me, once a knocked up teen, turned abused wife, turned single working mom living in her parents basement, to wife of a wonderful man and wonderful children living in surburbia serving a God who has given more than anything I can ever dream of.

No comments: