Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Just Called To Say I Love You

I guess there is some big holiday coming up and it has something to do with love (or chocolate, or both). If you know me at all you know I LOVE my husband! Here is what I love about him:
  • He loves God.
  • He loves me.
  • He is so great with the kids.
  • He is so thoughtful.
  • He is a great kisser!
  • He is my best friend and I trust him more than I thought I could trust anyone.
  • He is such a great provider.
  • He still is the 11 year old I met in high school - I love how time has not made him mean or angry - just wiser.
  • He helps around the house even after a long day at work.
  • Family comes first.
  • He puts up with me even when I really don't deserve it.

I could go on forever. Tell me what is special about your valentine.

1 comment:

-V- said...

He's cooking fish for the first time tonight... and refused the urge to strangle me when I had the audacity to open windows and set a fan on the counter to blow the smell out... :-)