Thursday, December 15, 2011

Let It Snow

It will and then we will all be complaining about how much work the snow is. I sure think it is pretty and peaceful to watch come down. It makes everything clean, I love that. A blanket of white, a clean slate.

I hope this year is a clean slate for all. I am looking forward to turning to 2012 as 2011 has been hard. I am sure some things in 2012 will be hard too but hopefully more sporadic than this year.

I feel like I am becoming something I said I wouldn't. I only thought this one other time and that is right before I got pregnant with Ashley. I am not letting go of my walk with Christ or rationalizing who I am like I did in 1993, but I am becoming a 'mom' and a 'wife' that takes it all for granted. I am very guilty of complaining these days. I hope that is not true soon. I will change this fact and make it past tense. I will have a clean slate.

No comments: