Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Like to Dance, Cuz I Got the Joy

I have many pictures to post of Christmas and we will see if that happens. It was a great Christmas which can be taken as almost uneventful. We did not mind that no one had mono or no drama or no illness. We enjoyed family and friends and food and celebrating the birth of Jesus. We enjoy being reminded that He came to the lowly state of a human babe to relate to us, to be real to us.

My greatest earthly joy this Christmas has been having the family together and that they are so greatful for all we have been blessed with, such as time together, food, family (love Skype), some fun gifts to bond us, some creative gifts to appreciate thoughtfulness, some needed things that we can appreciate as gifts, more food, and love. I pray that as you read this your time was spent with those you love and you felt love and peace and it will continue into the new year.

No comments: