Tuesday, May 24, 2011

These are few of my Favorite Things

If Oprah can do it so can I. I think our things will differ. :)

* I love my room and often hide watching something on my computer.
* I love people watching (State Fair being my fave).
* I love being alone in a crowd.
* I have enjoyed having people over again and having fun. This is an on and off again favorite as I grow older and less wanting to be vulnerable with people.
* I love my kids. This stage has been great but I am getting teary talking about this being the last year before my oldest goes to college away from home.
* I love my husband, every day, more and more. I love how he is aging and maturing and watching him see where God is calling him. I love it.

Right now these are my faves. When they change you may see a new list.

No comments: