Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ring of Fire

I feel like I am walking through a ring of fire right now. There are things that I am not dealing with but if I looked at closely would hurt or make me anxious but instead I am walking through them. Not alone, mind you but with God, my Protector and the wonderful people He gave me to hold my hand through this time.

I never thought that I would be calm about such changes but know it is the Prince of Peace whose carrying me now.

I had a great night just chilling with a few friends that I could have let it all out with but it was fun to laugh and talk about our plans for Christmas and not cry, enough of that to come I believe and maybe not, maybe this peace will continue. I am very thankful for my friends, for my family, for my Lord.

1 comment:

Dan and Tara said...

I'm thankful for you! I'll be praying for you.