Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Falling to Pieces

There are moments that I fall in love again with my Lord Jesus Christ. It is usually when I am so low I have to look up but I am always in awe of how much He gives for us, how much He loves us and how much He expects from us. He expects us to love like Him, walk like Him, and mostly glorify Him and I sometimes think that is crazy, some mornings I can't even comb my hair right, but that is the great thing, He does not expect us to do it alone. With His Holy Spirit, His Word, we can bring it all to where it belongs at His feet. We should be a reflection of Him and I am so glad that He expects me to do this and is walking along with me.

1 comment:

Ruth Ann Pickett said...

I can really appreciate what you have written. The last 24 hours have been very difficult with family issues coming to the surface. Yet, God keeps reminding me to come to Him, to trust Him, and to honor Him no matter what. A high calling indeed, yet so rewarding.