Saturday, September 11, 2010

According to You

I must admit that I love secular music. I listen to just about any radio station out there for about 2 minutes at a time. I am a channel surfing which can be annoying but if I like a song it will stay on it for the duration. I love this song. It is about a girl who is in a relationship with someone who does not appreciate her and finds a guy who does. When it gets to the part for 'according to him' my mind changes it to 'according to Him'. I know the world sees me with all my flaws and really there are so many times I am the unappreciative boyfriend but according to God I am beautiful and He can't get me out of His head.
I need to remember that so that on the days which are more than not that I feel that I am worthless, He doesn't. I am just at low point to bring glory to Him, to find Him, to release my fears and insecurities to Him.

No comments: