Thursday, May 20, 2010

Go Shorty, It's Your Birthday

I am 36 years old today! Yeah! I just got the best present - an appointment to Mayo Clinic for my pain on MONDAY! How excited am I? So excited to see an end in site. I just hope to have a plan of action at the very least to deal with the pain but would love a solution.

What have I learned this year?
  • That God is in control no matter how much I want to be.
  • That Love is everywhere, even in people that you are not looking for it in.
  • That I am not crazy!!! (well not that crazy)
  • My family and friends rock even when I am not intentional in our relationships.
  • I am still a work in progress.
  • My kids are smarter than I am.
  • My hubby is getting hotter and hotter!
  • Life is good even in the valleys there is still so much good.

No comments: