Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Remember When

I am so searching right now for answers and I know the right Book to read but there is not a clear cut solution to this one. I wonder if you ever can truly forgive yourself for something that has life long consequences. I am waiting to get past the pain and move to the knowledge that I always get to that God is in control and He has a purpose and I need to trust Him. It may take awhile this time.

My heart breaks to see people in pain, to see people cry and suffer. I want to take it all away, but realize I can't. God can hold them while I hold them in prayer. I wish I could do more.

To love someone the way they want to be loved by someone else, to give them knowledge that only God can fill the void and make them whole, no person will ever do that and no person can take that away. To watch, waiting on the Lord and knowing He is good and will follow through with His promises. Patience, prayer, hope...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

"If any of you lacks wisdom he should ask of God who gives generously to all without finding fault..."(James 1)...I sense you don't know what to do, but God is able to lead you step by step even if you can't see where the path leads...you are a dear sister, and I'm praying hard for you.

Design Blog said...

You are a blessing to those around you. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and the positive impact that "prayer warriors", whom are often soft spoken people, have in the lives of others around them. I thank the Lord for people like you. :)