Sunday, April 13, 2008

I will Remember You

This week I have encountered many people from my past. It is so hard to remember who they were as most of them are now wives, parents, adults in general. I get to thinking about how we once were and I think we all have changed but the parts that we all loved about each other are the same.

I sat in a cafe today with 4 other moms and wondered where the last 16 years went since high school. These women have been there for me through marriages, babies, losses, and surgeries. I hope the next 16 years I still get together with them and remember who we were and what brought us together and smile that we were young once and enjoy the age we have become like we did today. God is good! He has allowed me to have some great friends!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It was fun to be with the girls yesterday. Thanks for always making an effort to keep in touch, Bren. I appreciate your friendship!

-V- said...

Yes, Bren. You have often been the 'glue' through the years. That is so beautiful and important about you. Thank you... Without having read your post first, I just blogged my memories of Sunday as well. We're on the same page. Thank you SO much!