Thursday, April 17, 2008

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

I am so thankful today that He is in control. Things are changing in my world. My kids are growing up, my health is a bit off again, my job is great but ever changing, my husband becomes more handsome every day while I get older every day. I have posted about change and that it is not my favorite thing but I know God is stretching me to make it something I may look forward to just as I look forward to the change in seasons or to see the moon every night.

I have this picture in my head of God holding not only my cares, my fears, my hopes, but my husband, myself, my children, my friends. I am letting Him have it all this morning not just my worries and fears, but yours too. If you have any specifics please comment so I can pray and others can throughout the day. He is in control! Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Design Blog said...

The older I get the more 'history' I have in my past. Sometimes memories are good and sometimes that are painful, but they always have teachable moments attached to them. I have learned to stop running from the memories - my history - but learn from them and be content that the Lord is Sovereign.

We rejoice in the good things, learn from the pain and look forward to one day when God himself will be with us to wipe every tear from our eyes.

-V- said...

Beautiful.