Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Now That We Found Love What are We going To Do With It

I so enjoyed this song in my youth and if I ever get to wedding that plays it at a dance what a fun one to jam to. :)

This weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas with my parents and brother. It was fun but fast and always a bit sad as my folks are going to leave for Florida real soon.

We also have a big celebration at my church of 125 years. It is great to be reminded of what was done before us and we celebrate fun events. I hope that we can continue to be a part of where God is leading us. I wonder what the congregation that spoke mostly a different language would say about our building and plans.

I am working through a number of issues in my head as of late, one being my baby going away to college next year. This one is a hard one. We visited one college so far with more to come.

No comments: