Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I long for heaven. I want to be where I am no longer a loser. Where I will be good at worshipping my Saviour and that is the only skill set required. Where people can't make me feel crummy and I will not give anyone that power. I can't wait. My grandma used to say, well, you have to wait, so you can. I know I have to wait. I know.

I am thankful for my friends and family who can verbally, physically, emotionally be there for me. As I looked into the Word for comfort, I did find it. I am so happy for the hope of what is yet to come and for the sacrifice that Jesus did. I believe His plan is best. This is where He wants me. Broken, my spirit, my heart a bit cracked, my self-esteem on a downward spiral. This is a place I have been many times but I only remember the outcome, the pulling out of it, the resting in His arms and the love of those He allowed to love me. This place will soon no longer exist, in fact, it is almost gone.

No comments: