Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's My Life

I need to reclaim back my life with or without pain. I know that is way easy to say but I need to try and maybe the fair will help :). The doctors have no answers and I am now on no medications for the pain so I need to move on and just live. No more hiding behind it. People will still eat the food I cook them if I have to lay down while they eat it and those people that God has put on my heart to connect with have waited long enough.

I can still stay up late, just because I have pain does not make me 80 (the fact I need a crown makes me old). I can be spontaneous, I can't spell it but I can be it. I can admit that the pain is making me crazy and know that I am not crazy. I can love like I should have been this whole time, with God's love, through God's eyes. I need to get back to who I am and want to be even if I might be a little slower or not as loud. Ok maybe I will always be loud, but this time was enough for me to have off of the real things that are important, back to life, Brenda, it is time with all the pain, but now with more resolve to live through it instead of waiting for it to go away.

1 comment:

SamaraZone said...

I just randomly came across your blog and I'd like to say, "God bless you with healing for your pain."