Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ain't That Crazy

This song talks about amazing love and how to keep it and how to never let your praying knees get lazy. It talks of human love, of how it can be but not told about much in the media nor papers. I mean, who wants to hear a story about a man and a woman who stay together for 58 years, through the good and the bad, the tough times and the dancing, the healthy times and the ill times.

I wish that this was more of the norm. Parents staying together, working hard, raising a family and loving like Christ. It just doesn't happen much, it is now abnormal.

I am unsure how to proceed in life right now. There are some decisions to make, not life changing, but choices, like looking for a house, letting go of my 16 year old to drive alone, accepting the love I am given by my family and friends (have been so bad at this choice and have chosen wrong many times lately), what mini congregation to be in and the insignificant list goes on. I hate making decisions and yet want to be in control. I don't even understand that one. The few choices I am making is to listen more, be more hospitable, and take it easy until I feel better. That last one just came to me. It will take a while until I get used to it but I know I must listen to my hubby and do what the PT guy says and then rest. I will try. That is the only decision I will make tonight.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hi :) I'm posting my comment ;) Are you moving??? Did you change m.c.s?

Bren said...

Dana - We are always looking, we want land but not expensive land so that may not come true. We are still going to Crosstrainers again someday I have powerpoint all 3 services so this week Steve will not go alone. :) Have you switched Mini Congregations?