Friday, December 18, 2009

I'M Getting Nothing for Christmas

Do you ever feel that as a mother you don't really get anything but work for Christmas? I wonder what it would be like if I did not have such a wonderful husband who does so much for me and I had to do all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, planning, and decorating. I do some, but my hubby rocks! I know my mother did most of it.

I have sinus infection and wish I was 8 years old and my mom would give me soup and tuck me in by the fire. My family has been great with me but since it is such a hectic time there is always something to do, some concert to go to or party! How blessed am I to be able to do those things and know that my house will be warm when I get home, even if my mom is warm in Florida and not taking care of me anymore I will heat up some of her homemade chicken noodle soup she froze for us and feel that she is here.

May Christ be the center of my Christmas and the only miracle I celebrate, anticipate with joy! Family is great, presents are fun, time is priceless, but CHRIST is the REASON!

No comments: