Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Christmas Shoes


This is one of those songs that you hear and if you are not in the right mood to cry you turn it and if you are you embrace it and love it. This is how I am right now, turning the station on some things and embracing others.


One thing I am embracing is my home. I love my home and the way it looks at Christmas and the fun we have in it and that we are able to use it for more than us. We added four people over Thanksgiving break and it worked out. We all had space and enjoyed each other and yes we were happy when it was our home again.


Another thing I am embracing is my family. I love the ages my kids are and how God is alive and well in them and that they love like Christ! I am trying to take it in when there is peace as with any family that does not last long.


The stations I am changing are the moods my children are having lately. I finally got my own moods together and all three of them are having meltdowns left and right. I know sleep and sickness are contributors but come on!


The other station is health issues for myself. I am fixing them as they come along and have found some new answers to old questions but really not wanting to deal with it.


All in all, a great time of year!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Lovely photo of you and your family, Bren!

Suzanne said...

Good perspective. Worth thinking about.