Monday, May 4, 2009

That's What Friends are For

I hope that I am someone who when someone out there hears this song they think 'Yep, that is Brenda'. I often fail at friendships. I over think, underestimate and get worried about too many things in friendship. Although some people still like me. :)



This weekend I get to spend time with 3 lovely ladies and go garage saling and take a 'vacation from my problems'. I hope to laugh, sleep, eat, keep watch over my tongue, have fun, feel young, eat, sleep, laugh and learn with these ladies. Lots of expectations but not too far reaching.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I hope your weekend is WONDERFUL! Enjoy!

-V- said...

I'm one of the people who likes you. :-) Fond (or at least enduring) memories of that evening...

gianna said...

you are so real, Brenda! i like how you are who you are. you are a great friend! you may feel like you are failing others, but i highly doubt it.