Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How Great Thou Art

Today was a trying day and I am so glad that I am blessed with such great friends, family and what a wonderful God!! I often find myself desiring to be more and then let myself down but all of the above still love me and cheer me on to be better!

I wonder if you ever let things go, if you ever just say let's move on. I don't know. I am waiting to see. I am working on it. I have finally stopped shaking and know and trust that God will provide a way out.

Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

Leah said...

do you mean just let something go that a loved one did wrong? I find I have to do that constantly for my son's aunt, who is in recovery. she is sweet and helps us a lot but she is also unreliable and impulsive. for me it is my way to love, to always have each meeting between us start off fresh without any hard feelings from the last time she didn't call or whatever happened. I hope my friends and family can do that for me, it is easy when we are certain neither of us would intentionally hurt the other.
Leah