Friday, October 7, 2011

Your My Inspiration

Many people have inspired me in my life as of late. The wife who is losing her husband to ALS and blogging about how God is working in her life. The man who is fighting cancer after it returned after 5 years and continues to be hopeful. The woman who will live with cancer until she dies from something else and can still see the good that is on this earth. The mom who is homeschooling her 4 kids and pregnant with her 5th and still has energy to be a great friend. The newly married couple who is struggling to make it by and all they need is love right now.

I am inspired. I am reminded by how good life is and how I take it for granted and then stomp on it and whine and cry that I deserve so much more. I have done that for most of this year. Not all the time but have dealt badly with disappointment, expecting life to be easier, more Brenda friendly. My perspective at that time was my reality and now I see that it wasn't always true, ok maybe not true at all at times.

Thanks friends for the inspiration, hopefully one day I can return the gift.

No comments: