Friday, July 9, 2010

Tears On My Pillow

WHAT A DOWNER I AM!!! I have been crying since last night since the pain hit full on again. I know I should not let it get me down the way I am letting it and then I feel bad about that. I see God's work in this and know that it could be so much worse and then feel bad about that. See the pattern and why the tears won't stop!

I will sing unto the Lord! Music always makes me feel better. I just hope I don't bug the people around while I try to cheer myself up! :)

1 comment:

gianna said...

It's okay to be thankful that you don't have it worse and at the same time sad that you are in pain. it's okay. If you weren't sad, you would be denying the truth! so let yourself be sad! It stinks.
And praise God that Ashley or Gracie or Mikey aren't enduring the pain!