Friday, June 20, 2008

I am Free


I had a wonderful vacation that ended in the birthplace of our many freedoms in America - Philadelphia. I got to spend time with and remember everything I love about my husband and we did NOT run out of things to talk about like I thought we would. (That was a strange fear).

Our stay in Atlantic City was a bit scary but the ocean was awesome. We LOVED the Poconos and how beautiful the mountains were and the race track was fun to see. We loved the history we saw also.

We learned many things -


  • We need to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

  • We still enjoy being alone but really enjoy our kids.

  • We are older than we think we are.

  • WE LOVE MINNESOTA!

  • We now know how to navigate SEPTA in Philly.

  • We can not sleep in like we used.

  • We are old.

  • We missed the kids more than they missed us!

It was great! And Steve got to drive a MUSTANG all week! (The picture is bad. Sorry!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Where's the picture of the Mustang? Was it a GT or LX? What year? If it was a Saleen Mustang-I am gonna be mad!!!!

Dyer Importance... said...

Sounds like a great time for you and Steve! :)

Carey said...

So glad to hear you had a good time and that you're back safe and sound. Let's go out soon!

Jessica said...

Oh yeah, I also meant to say that I am glad you are back home safe and sound. And, you aren't old!

Bren said...

It was an LX and 2007.